Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just a starter!!!! Told you i like to snap snap snap away

As i embark on this world of "bloggerization," lol..... i'll be posting up pictures... mostly of myself... lolool... im often times labeled as "full of myself" because i love to snap, snap, snap away. But, what better way is there to record growth. It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words after all. I am hoping to get my new nikon within the next month-so ill look like a tourist in whereever i go out- but at that point i will be snapping away a picture of everything so do stay tune!!!

a PHOTOGRAPHIC memory lane: Relaxer Free!!!

This was my hair after a Wash&Set/Flatiron!





i would wear my hair in it's natural state also but as can clearly be seen i didn't know what i was doing!!!



then i got my haircut!!!!!! And absolutely loved it!!!!





 then there was the weave!! AND I ALWAYS LOVE MY WEAVE!


I got my septum pierced in the process!!!










and this is me now in my natural and moisturized form.
(earrings thanks to my sis—ordered from: MopTopMaven's
"Frank&Myrrh")











2 comments:

  1. Im loving the blog renspucia, It's definitely dope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO U NOT FOLLOWING ME BECAUUSSEEEE???? LOLOL AND THANKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete